- Represents a woman who is 36 weeks pregnant
- By pouring glycerin as simulation amniotic fluid into the amniotic sac, ECV technique can be practiced with the rotation of fetus.
- The skin of this accurately-shaped model is made of a special silicone rubber that feels like human skin, providing trainees with a remarkably realistic experience.
- The shape of the amniotic sac conforms to the pelvis, making realistic training possible.
- The head, hands, and legs of the fetus are firm and the backbone is structured at the back, so the fetal conditions can be palpated on the skin.
- The volume of amniotic fluid is adjustable.
- The amniotic fluid can be changed.
- Includes main body, amniotic sac with fetus, abdominal skin, polyethylene tank, and coupler for drying inside of amniotic tank
- Warranty: 1.5 years