- Adult airway head with mounting board
- Trains students in airway management
- All anatomical landmarks are shown and vocal cords are highlighted for easy viewing.
- Lifelike skin stretches more than human skin.
- Features laryngospasm, tongue edema, visible lungs and stomach, upper break out teeth, and very flexible tongue
- Vocal cords reside in neutral position.
- Will not be damaged by aggressive intubation
- Board is anchored to surfaces by suction cup feet.
Warranty: 3 years
- Weight: 12 lbs.
- Dimensions: 24" x 9" x 11"