- Provides understanding of Stage I to IV of decubitus
- Very realistic; skins made of silicone material
- Fitting belt made of urethane foam
- Simulated skins can be layered on one another.
- Advance of decubitus can be seen by removing one skin at a time.
- Ointment can be applied and the maneuver of treatment can be performed.
- Includes set of 6 different skins and a fitting belt
- Warranty: 1.5 years
Classification of each stage:
- Stage I (Image 1)
- Circumscribed skin flare
- No changes to pale skin by pressure
- No injury on epidermis
- Stage II (Image 2, 3)
- Partial defect of skin including epidermis and dermis
- Blister and erosion are observed
- Stage III (Image 4, 5)
- Defect reach to subcutaneous tissue
- Sometimes pocket is formed
- Stage IV (Image 6)
- Deep defect down to the muscle, bone, and support tissue
- Pocket is formed, and sometimes surgery is required for the treatment