- Mounted on a stand for use as an independent skills station
- Features for intraosseous infusion practice include:
- palpable landmarks, including the patella, tibia, and tibial tuberosity;
- replaceable bones and skin;
- and a pressurized system to allow aspiration of fluid.
- For femoral access, features include:
- palpable arterial pulse,
- realistic flashback from pressurized venous system,
- replaceable injection pad,
- and an articulated leg that allows proper positioning.
- 1 60 cc syringe
- Hard carry case
- 10 bone inserts
- 2 small white towelettes
- 1 K-Y jelly
- .5 oz liquid lubricant
- 2 leg skins
- 2 mixing bottles with blood mix
- IV Bag
Fluid supply stand not included.