- Teaches the correct anatomical site to hear and compare heart, lung, and bowel sounds
- Conveniently select sounds by menu.
- 16 heart/lung combinations—36 heart, 21 breath, 20 bowel, and 4 carotid bruits
- Heart sounds at 4 anatomical locations, breath sounds at 8 anatomical locations, bowel sounds at 2 anatomical locations
- Heart-lung combinations can be played as in a real patient.
- Variable heart rate sounds
- Series of test sounds for student assessment
- Students use their own stethoscopes at the correct anatomical site to hear and compare heart and lung sounds simultaneously or separately as heard on a live patient.
- A carotid pulse is presented with every heart sound to assist in identification of the onset of systole.
- A phonocardiogram and/or a phonopneumogram are displayed with every heart or lung sound at every location.
- When heart and breath sounds are heard together, a two-channel display is presented for both sounds.
- Instructors can project the display(s) for full audience viewing.
- Lesson guides are provided for every sound and include discussions of the sound, schematic of the chest, phonocardiogram(s), and questions and answers.
- Instructors can preprogram and save lectures; sound volumes can be set and saved for future use.
- Includes SAM II half-body male manikin, laptop computer, Angle of Louis Identified as landmark, anatomical t-shirt with rib locations, and Lesson Guide
- Warranty: 1 year
- 200 pages (Lesson Guide)