- Visualizing ultrasonic bronchoscopy images of lymph nodes embedded in the puncture site enables highly realistic definitive diagnosis of cancer metastases to the hilar and mediastinal lymph nodes.
- Provides practical training for puncturing the target lymph node
- Ultrathin bronchoscopes can be inserted up to the 5th order bronchi.
- Head model attached, enabling insertion from oral cavity and confirmation of the bifurcation of the bronchi and esophagus
- Peripheral parts of the bronchi can be fully opened and washed with water.
- Human-body like texture, color, and elasticity; made of silicone rubber
- Includes bronchi main body, head model, puncture site, case, stand, and bronchi maintenance item/sponge case
- Warranty: 1.5 years
Bronchi Main Body
- Weight: 0.4 lb
- Dimensions: 9.8"L x 9.4"W x 6.3"H
- Weight: 1.5 lbs
- Dimensions: 6.7"L x 6.3"W x 5.9"H
- Weight: 0.2 lbs
- Dimensions: 1.2"L x 2.4"W x 1.6"L
- Weight: 7.9 lbs
- Dimensions: 11.8"L x 18.1"W x 9.4"H