Standardize your bleeding control training TODAY!
- Lay-responder focused with real-life scenarios
- Covers the following skills: major hemorrhage assessment through the String of Survival, tourniquet application (windlass and elastic), and wound packing.
- Interactive instruction consists of both video content and hands-on training.
- Video provides consistent visual instruction for correct usage of important supplies. It pauses for review and prompts for skill training.
- Average class takes only 60–90 minutes!
- Includes 1 DVD, 1 USB with course orientation, 10 posters, 10 reference cards, 1 C-A-T® Tourniquet, 1 SWAT-T™ Tourniquet, 1 hemostatic dressing, 1 compressed gauze, and 1 emergency blanket
What are our customers saying?
“The Basic Bleeding Control course by WorldPoint is by far the best course of its kind that we’ve seen on the market up to this point. There has never really been a very good standardization in this course, so what WorldPoint has done is not only develop a curriculum, but they are also developing the tools and resources and equipment to teach this class—everything from wound packing to tourniquets. It’s modern, fresh, and a clean look. Super well done!” – Andrew Randazzo, Prime Medical Training
- Run time: 19 minutes