- Simulates a non-anesthetized patient for practicing intubation, ventilation, suction, and CPR techniques
- Realistic anatomy and palpable landmarks for hand placement, including teeth, tongue, oral and nasal pharynx, larynx, epiglottis, arytenoids, false cords, true vocal cords, trachea, bifurcated lungs, esophagus, stomach, xiphoid, navel, nipples, and rib cage landmarks
- Allows students to practice oral, digital, and nasal intubation, as well as E.T., E.O.A., P.T.L., L.M.A., E.G.T.A., Combitube®, and King System insertion
- Suction techniques and proper cuff inflation may also be practiced and evaluated.
- Pliable abdomen for obstructed airway procedure
- Applying pressure to the cricoid cartilage changes the position of the trachea and closes the esophagus, allowing realistic practice of the Sellick maneuver.
- Manual carotid pulse
- Head with durable, one-piece construction and jaw thrust
- Includes hard travel/storage case and supplies
- Can be used with electronic monitoring, memory, printer unit, and light controller
- Available in either light or dark
- Warranty: 5 years