- Low cost allows more units per class—training students faster.
- New plug-in module design allows easy upgrades and language changes.
- Lightweight design and carry case make the units easily portable to remote sites.
- Ability to plug in speakers lets the entire class hear scenarios as they play out—extending training even while they wait.
- AC adapter (available separately) and battery operation assure you will never be without power.
- Fully functional remote control allows instructors to easily control scenarios and pause to review or discuss, when required.
- Changeable plug-in module allows for guideline updates or language changes without buying a complete unit.
- Audible metronome paces CPR chest compressions.
- Volume adjustment and pause functions
- Uses 3 AA batteries (not included)
- Tests proper attachment of shock pads
- Includes 8 AHA scenarios to treat different cardiac arrest cases
- Meets AHA 2015 guidelines
- External speaker jack
- Volume adjustment and pause function
- Arabic capability
- Includes remote control, nylon carrying case, wire connectors, 2 sets of pads (1 adult and 1 child), and instruction manual
- Warranty: 1 year against defects
- Dimensions: 7.5" x 6" x 1.75"
- Carrying case dimensions: 11" x 8.5" x 3"
- Language: Arabic