- Pace and defibrillate directly into this interactive 12-lead ECG simulator through your handsfree defibrillation cable!
- Simulate electrical capture with your external pacer.
- Press simulator capture key to select one of four pre-set pacing capture levels: 70, 80, 90, or 100mA. When pacer current is greater than selected capture level, paced beats appear on your monitor.
- Waveforms for pacing include: sinus bradycardia (two), 1st degree A-V block, 2nd degree type I A-V block, 2nd degree type II A-V block, 2nd degree type II A-V block with PVCs, and 3rd degree A-V block
- Simulate cardioversion with your manual, semi-automatic, or automatic defibrillator
- Waveforms for defibrillator training include: V-fib, V-tach (high rate), V-tach (low rate), torsade, AFib, atrial flutter, zPSVT, sinus tach, sinus rhythm, sinus rhythm with PVCs, asystole, and NSR.
- Generates ST segment and T wave abnormalities including: anterior MI, inferior MI, antero-septal ST elevation, anterior ST depression, lateral ST elevation, and inferior ST elevation.
- LED indicators: pacer pulse detection, defib discharge detection, and low battery
- Warranty: 3 years