- This product is non-returnable.
- Updated to reflect new science in the 2015 American Heart Association Guidelines for CPR & ECC
- This course builds on the foundation of lifesaving basic life support (BLS) skills, emphasizing the importance of continuous, high-quality CPR. This advanced course highlights the importance of high-performance team dynamics and communication, systems of care, recognition and intervention of cardiopulmonary arrest, immediate post-cardiac arrest, acute dysrhythmia, stroke, and acute coronary syndromes.
- Designed for healthcare professionals who either direct or participate in the management of cardiopulmonary arrest or other cardiovascular emergencies. This includes personnel in emergency response, emergency medicine, intensive care and critical care units such as physicians, nurses, and paramedics, as well as others who need an ACLS course completion card for job or other requirements
- Please note, included with the eBook are printable lesson plans. For instructors who would prefer to have printed material during class instruction, a downloadable PDF will be automatically included with the purchase of the eBook.
- There are no separate supplementary tools included through the eBook store (e.g., reference cards, guides.) All supplementary tools are accessible electronically through CPRverify.
- Access codes will be emailed within 24 hours when orders are placed between 7:30am–5:30pm CST Monday–Friday. If order is placed on Friday after 5pm CST, code will be emailed Monday morning.
- This product cannot be printed.
- Language: Spanish
Customers also bought:
Regular Price US$14.85
Your Price US$11.88
Regular Price US$38.50
Your Price US$30.80