The web browser you are using is out of date. To ensure you do not encounter any issues checking out, please update or switch to a compatible browser.
- Updated to reflect the new science in the 2015 American Heart Association Guidelines for CPR and ECC
- Designed for healthcare providers and others who might encounter pediatric emergency situations during their work
- A separate supplementary tool, the PEARS® Digital Pocket Reference Card, is automatically included with the purchase of the eBook. It is the electronic equivalent of the printed PEARS® Pocket Reference Card.
- Tech specifications are found at https://ebooks.heart.org/staticcms/support.
- International English (IVE) materials have been adapted for training outside the USA, Canada, and Puerto Rico. IVE training materials have been updated to include metric units of measure and other global references that do not apply to students in the USA, Canada, or Puerto Rico.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to
- Perform BLS consistent with the 2015 AHA Guidelines Update for CPR and ECC
- Evaluate a seriously ill or injured child by using the pediatric systematic approach
- Apply effective team dynamics
- Demonstrate initial stabilization of a seriously ill or injured child, including a child with cardiac arrest, respiratory distress, or shock
- 208 pages
- ISBN: 978-1-61669-626-9
Customers also bought: