The web browser you are using is out of date. To ensure you do not encounter any issues checking out, please update or switch to a compatible browser.
- Updated to reflect the new science in the 2015 American Heart Association Guidelines for CPR and ECC
- The goal of this course is to improve outcomes for pediatric patients by preparing healthcare providers in assessment, early recognition, prompt communication, and initial intervention in patients with respiratory emergencies, shock, and cardiopulmonary arrest by using high-performance team dynamics.
- There is only an electronic version of the IVE Instructor Manual; no print version is available for International English.
- Includes printable lesson plans; for instructors who would prefer printed material during class instruction, a downloadable PDF will be automatically included with the purchase of the PEARS® Instructor Manual eBook.
- Because this tool is electronic, there are no separate instructor resources available through the AHA eBooks Store (e.g., checklists, equipment lists, sample agendas.) All instructor resources are accessible electronically through CPRverify.org.
- PLEASE NOTE: There is no IVE PEARS® course DVD. Instructors should use the U.S. English (#15-1055) DVD while instructing this course.
- International English (IVE) materials have been adapted for training outside the USA, Canada, and Puerto Rico. IVE training materials have been updated to include metric units of measure and other global references that do not apply to students in the USA, Canada, or Puerto Rico.
- Tech specifications can be found at https://ebooks.heart.org/staticcms/support.
- ISBN: 978-1-61669-626-9
Customers also bought: