The web browser you are using is out of date. To ensure you do not encounter any issues checking out, please update or switch to a compatible browser.
Service Alert from UPS: Suspension of Service Guarantee
Effective March 26, 2020 and until further notice, we have suspended the UPS Service Guarantee (also referred to as the UPS Money Back Guarantee) for all shipments from any origin to any destination. For all U.S. origin shipments, the Service Guarantee suspension became effective as of March 24, 2020.
Temporary Shipping Policy
In compliance with the new UPS shipping service due to COVID-19, we have put a Temporary Shipping Policy in place until further notice.
UPS continues to operate as normal, but will only attempt one delivery. If the ship-to location is closed or unavailable at the time UPS attempts delivery, the shipment will be immediately returned to WorldPoint.
By failing to accept the shipment, the customer will be subject to any costs incurred, including freight, customs, and a 15% restocking fee. Therefore, by making a purchase you are accepting and acknowledging that the customer is responsible for accepting the delivery and accepts all fees associated with a return from UPS.
How to Place an Order
By phone: Call us toll-free at (888) 322-8350 7:30am to 5:30pm Central Standard Time (CST). International customers can call us at +1 (847) 465-3200.
By Fax: Fax in your order toll free to (888) 281-2627, international customers use +1 (847) 419-1802.
Online: Visit us at www.worldpoint.com
By mail: WorldPoint Corporate Headquarters 1326 S Wolf Rd Wheeling, IL 60090
For more information on checking your order, returns, damages and/or claims, continue to that section below.
On Sale items:
- Cannot be combined with any other discount
- Not valid on prior purchases
- WorldPoint has the right to end or modify any promotion at any time
- All packages are shipped via UPS from our Wheeling, IL warehouse
- UPS delivery is Monday - Friday, excluding some holidays. You may receive delivery on Saturday but that is at the discretion of UPS at time of delivery
- Tracking information is available by logging into your account after the order has shipped.
- Free shipping does not apply to AK, HI, Priority Mail or international orders*
- UPS services are not available to P.O. boxes and may take approximately 5 days to arrive.
- All orders placed on worldpoint.com will receive free UPS ground shipping (you must select the free option). Please note exceptions*
- Postal mail service is only available for APO/FPO Military addresses
- Tracking information is available after the order ships by logging into your account
- Same day shipping is not guaranteed.
- Does not qualify for free shipping*
Electronic products: No shipping or handling charge for these products, whether purchased alone or with other products:
- Online (eLearning) products
- Exam keys
We offer same-day shipping on our in-stock items using standard UPS service. Orders placed Monday - Friday before 5:00 p.m. CST will ship the same day. Saturday delivery available only for orders placed directly through Customer Solutions, please call 888-322-8350. If you require a next day air package be shipped for Saturday delivery, please call Customer Solutions at 888-322-8350 to place your order.
Please be sure to review your order prior to submitting. Once an order has been submitted we are unable to make ANY changes to the order, including changing items, changing address or cancelling in whole or part.
Returns, Damages, and Shortages
RETURN POLICY EXCEPTION: Any returns for 2015 Heartsaver material, ordered within 30 days, that has a 2020 replacement must request their RMA prior to April 30, 2021 and must be received by May 21, 2021.
- Please carefully unpack and inspect your order, taking care not to damage the original packaging.
- All damage claims, whether apparent or concealed must be reported to WorldPoint within 5 business days of receipt. Please retain the original shipping carton in the condition it was received until it is inspected or the inspection is waived by WorldPoint.
- Any shortages or incorrect items must also be reported to WorldPoint within 5 business days of receipt.
- Do not fill out the manufacturer's warranty card unless you have inspected the item and are sure you won't be returning it. We will not accept returns with completed, damaged, or missing collateral material or warranty cards.
- Your satisfaction is our top priority! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply contact Customer Solutions to get your RMA# and return the materials to us within 30 days of invoice. All products must be in salable condition, full case quantities (where applicable) and in their original package. All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee and must be returned freight prepaid.
- eProduct returns: All eBook and eLearning sales are final. Please ensure that you are purchasing the correct title for your needs before placing your order, as eProducts may not be returned or exchanged. Please also confirm that computers or mobile devices will be allowed in the classroom before you order eBooks.
Additional Information on Returns:
- Returns beyond our 30 day return policy will not be accepted.
- You MUST obtain an RMA# prior to returning your purchase! If you fail to do so, your return will be rejected. You can obtain an RMA# by contacting Customer Solutions at 888-322-8350 or email@example.com or via live chat on our website.
- Private label and special orders may not be returned for credit.
- Upon receipt of goods in our facility, WorldPoint will inspect products and issue the appropriate credit.
Whenever possible, please note any visible damages to the carrier at time of delivery. If delivery is made by truck, please make certain to specify “box damaged” on the Bill Of Lading before signing your receipt. A copy of this receipt will be required to file a claim with WorldPoint. Failure to properly document truck carrier damages at the time of delivery may result in your claim being denied.
Payment and Credit Terms
- American Express
- PayPal (web orders only)
- Check (option not available for web orders)
- Net-30 (with approved credit)
Remit To Address:
Dept. #10414 PO Box 87618
Chicago, IL 60680-0618
Please note that tax and shipping rates may be adjusted if applicable during invoicing.
Sales tax must be added for customers in Arkansas, California, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
If you are tax exempt, please contact Customer Solutions prior to your order so we can ensure your tax exempt certificate is on file.
All duties and taxes are due upon delivery and are not included in freight charges. Please check your local regulations prior to placing your order. If you have any questions regarding shipping internationally, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org