How to Place an Order
- By phone: Call us toll-free at (888) 322-8350 7:30am to 5:30pm Central Standard Time (CST). International customers can call us at +1 (847) 465-3200.
- By Fax: Fax in your order toll free to (888) 281-2627, international customers use +1 (847) 419-1802. Download an order form here.
- Online: Visit us at www.worldpoint.com
- By mail: WorldPoint Corporate Headquarters 1326 S Wolf Rd Wheeling, IL 60090
- For more information on checking your order, returns, damaged and or claims scroll down on this page.
- All packages are shipped via UPS from our Wheeling, IL warehouse
- UPS delivery Monday - Friday, excluding some holidays.
- Tracking information is supplied
- Free shipping does not apply to Alaska, Hawaii, and international orders
All orders placed on worldpoint.com will recieve free ground shipping. Exceptions noted above and below.
Electronic products: No shipping or handling charge for these products, whether purchased alone or with other products:
- online (eLearning) products
- exam keys
On Sale items:
- Cannot be combined with any other discount
- Not valid on prior purchases
- WorldPoint has the right to end or modify any promotion at any time
We offer same-day shipping on our in-stock items using standard UPS service. Orders placed Monday - Friday before 5:00 p.m. CST will ship the same day. Saturday delivery available only for orders placed directly through Customer Service, please call 888-322-8350.
Please be sure to review your order prior to submitting. Once an order has been submitted we are unable to make ANY changes to the order
Returns, Damages, and Shortages
- Please carefully unpack and inspect your order, taking care not to damage the original packaging.
- All damage claims, whether apparent or concealed must be reported to WorldPoint within 5 business days of receipt. Please retain the original shipping carton in the condition it was received until it is inspected or the inspection is waived by WorldPoint.
- Any shortages or incorrect items must also be reported to WorldPoint within 5 business days of receipt.
- Do not fill out the manufacturer's warranty card unless you are sure you're keeping an item. We will not accept returns with completed, damaged, or missing collateral material or warranty cards.
- Your satisfaction is important to us! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please complete the Return Authorization on the back of the packing slip and return it with the merchandise. All products must be in salable condition, full case quantities (where applicable) and in their original package. A Return Authorization is valid for 30 days from the date of invoice. All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee and must be returned freight prepaid.
- eProduct returns: All eBook and eLearning sales are final. Please ensure that you are purchasing the correct title for your needs before placing your order, as eProducts may not be returned or exchanged. Please also confirm that computers or mobile devices will be allowed in the classroom before you order eBooks.
- Please fill out and email back to us this form within 5 business days of receipt.
Additional Information on Returns:
- Returns beyond our 60 day return policy will not be accepted.
- Private label and special orders may not be returned for credit.
- Upon receipt of goods in our facility, WorldPoint will inspect products and issue the appropriate credit within 2 business days.
Whenever possible, please note any visible damages to the carrier at time of delivery. If delivery is made by truck, please make certain to specify “box damaged” on the Bill Of Lading before signing your receipt. A copy of this receipt will be required to file a claim with WorldPoint. Failure to properly document truck carrier damages at the time of delivery may result in your claim being denied.
Payment and Credit Terms
- American Express
- Check (option not available for web orders)
- Net-30 (with approved credit)
Remit To Address:
Dept. #10414 PO Box 87618
Chicago, IL 60680-0618
Please note that tax and shipping rates may be adjusted if applicable during invoicing.
Sales tax must be added for customers in Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Texas and Wisconsin. If you are tax exempt, please contact Customer Service prior to your order so we can ensure your tax exempt certificate is on file.
All duties and taxes are due upon delivery and are not included in freight charges. Please check your local regulations prior to placing your order.
- Postal mail service is only available for APO/Military addresses
- Tracking is provided
- Same day shipping is not guaranteed