The Philips HeartStart FR-2 AED Trainer has been designed to look and feel like the HeartStart FR-2 AED, without shocking abilities.
- Looks and behaves like the FR-2 defibrillator, but cannot deliver an actual defibrillation shock
- Pre-configured with 10 realistic training scenarios, which were developed in accordance with internationally recognized emergency responder training programs
- Voice prompts in various languages and custom scenarios configured through optional programming kit
- Optional remote control adjusts volume, selects scenario, pauses and resumes scenario in progress for instruction purposes, and overrides scenario to test how students respond to a variety of situations.
- Includes 1 set of adult-size, reusable training pads, quick reference instruction card, user guide, and carrying case