- Designed to be realistic and easy to use
- When the maneuver is done correctly, a foam plug pops out, providing instant feedback.
- Training can be done while standing, sitting, or lying down for additional realism. Self-rescue can be taught using a chair, table, or countertop.
- The transparent airway allows students to see the obstruction and watch its release.
- Navel marker for correct hand placement
- Adjustable straps and easy-to-use buckles fit all students, makes switching users simple.
- Constructed with high-quality neoprene, featuring adjustable straps to accommodate children ages 5–12
- Highly recommend the Act+Fast Kids' Trainer for schools, clubs, Scouts troops, and especially babysittersAdjustable shoulder straps—one size fits all!
- Washable—simply remove the PVC bladder and airway assembly, and hand-wash the neoprene vest using a mild detergent. Hang to air dry.
- Includes optional back slap pad, internal air bladder, clear plastic airway, 10 reusable foam plugs, user manual, and nylon drawstring carry bag