The web browser you are using is out of date. To ensure you do not encounter any issues checking out, please update or switch to a compatible browser.
Blue Phantom’s Live Lung Ultrasound Training Model replicates the acoustic properties of human tissue, allowing users to develop and practice ultrasound imaging skills to diagnose key findings consistent with COVID-19 cases. As user scans inferior lung ultrasound findings range from healthy to critical COVID-19 case. Ultrasound imaging skills include; using ultrasound system controls, transducer positioning and navigation between intercostal space(s), applying PPE and recognition of COVID-19 lung anatomy in a risk-free environment.
- Lung sliding powered by an automated pump
- Extremely realistic external landmarks and ultrasound anatomy of Lung
- Excellent for training physicians in psychomotor skills associated with ultrasound: knobology training, didactic skills, acquiring ultrasound images and sanitation guidelines to limit exposure
- Optimize your training with superb image quality; simulated tissue matches the acoustic properties of real human tissue
- Anatomically correct: includes Chest wall, Ribs, Lung, Pleural Lining
- Ultrasound Anatomy includes: Ribs, Rib Shadow, A lines, B lines, Thickened and irregular Pleural Lining and Consolidation
- Disease progresses as user scans inferior
- Excellent image quality using any ultrasound system
- No special storage needed
- Patented technology
Weight: 16 pounds
Dimensions: (LXWXH): 33cm X 33 cm X 23 cm ; 13in X 13in X 9 in
Made in USA