- Realistic anatomy and landmarks include teeth, tongue, oral and nasal pharynx, larynx, epiglottis, arytenoids, false cords, true vocal cords, trachea, lungs, esophagus, and stomach.
- The manikin allows you to practice oral, digital, and nasal intubation, as well as E.T., E.O.A., P.T.L., L.M.A., E.G.T.A., Combitube, and King System insertion.
- Suction techniques and proper cuff inflation may also be practiced and evaluated. Applying pressure to the cricoid cartilage changes the position of the trachea and closes the esophagus, allowing realistic practice of the Sellick maneuver.
- Jaw thrust capabilities
- Dilation of the stomach when air enters the esophagus can be confirmed
- Manual carotid pulse
- The HeartiSense™ Kit provides real-time feedback and a realistic interface. Features include:
- Real-time feedback and a realistic interface
- Perform compressions, ventilations, or both
- App includes a metronome to help students practice at the correct compression rate
- Includes lay responder and healthcare provider modes to customize training to a specific group
- Dual Bluetooth control unit allows instructors to control, monitor, and document training at the same time as the student monitors his or her CPR performance.
- Enables accurate and effective training and assessment
- Digitally saves all training and assessment data
- The kit includes premium compression pad control module, breath module, breath module holder (A, B) punch, punch guide, battery (1.5V AA), quick user guide, and Heartisense™ student* and instructor* apps.
- Full-size adult manikin
- Long-sleeve jacket and pants
- HeartiSense™ Kit
- Hard carrying case
The following sizes are recommended:
- Endotracheal tube: 7.5-8mm
- Nasopharyngeal tube: 7.5mm
5-year warranty (manikin)