Ideal for medical training in needle and surgical cricothyroidotomy; percutaneous tracheostomy; double naso-traceal intubation; BVM ventilation techniques; full range of supraglottic device insertion; direct and video laryngoscopy, including Sellick Maneuver, awake fiber optic examination, endotracheal tube insertion, Combitube insertion, and nasogastric insertion techniques.
- Innovative AirSim® airway and nasal cavity created from DT DICOM data
- Anatomically correct internal features and visually accurate landmarks in airway and nasal passage
- Practice oral, digital, and nasal intubation, as well as E.T., E.O.A., P.T.L., L.M.A., E.G.T.A., Combitube®, and King System insertion.
- Wraparound replaceable neck skin rotates for up to 20 incisions.
- Easy identification of sternal notch, tracheal rings, and cricoid and laryngeal cartilages
- Inflatable tongue with lifelike texture can simulate edema.
- Replaceable lung bags inflate with successful ventilation.
- Dilation of the stomach when air enters the esophagus can be confirmed
- Jaw thrust capabilities
- 3 lung bags
- 5 larynx inserts (1 attached, 4 extra)
- 1 wraparound neck skin (attached)
- USB pen drive
- User manual
- Carrying case
The following sizes are recommended:
- Endotracheal: 8-9mm
- Nasotracheal: 7-7.5mm
- LMA: Size 3-5