Ideal for medical training in single naso-tracheal intubation, single lung isolation techniques, full range of supraglottic device insertion, direct laryngoscopy, nasogastric tube insertion techniques, awake fiber optic examination, endotracheal tube insertion, combitube insertion, and BVM ventilation techniques
- Visually and anatomically correct, the nasal cavity and airway include important internal landmarks for training in nasotracheal intubation and nasally directed fiber optic examination.
- Practice oral, digital, and nasal intubation, as well as E.T., E.O.A., P.T.L., L.M.A., E.G.T.A., Combitube®, and King System insertion.
- Innovative AirSim® airway and nasal cavity created from DT DICOM data
- Inflatable tongue with lifelike texture can simulate edema.
- Replaceable lung bags inflate with successful ventilation.
- Jaw thrust capabilities
- Dilation of the stomach when air enters the esophagus can be confirmed
- 3 lung bags
- USB pen drive
- User manual
- Carrying case
The following tubes are recommended:
- Endotracheal: 8-9mm
- Nasotracheal: 7-7.5mm
- LMA: Size 3-5