- Certifies that the student has successfully completed the 2015 AHA Guidelines BLS course
- Designed for training centers to issue to students upon completion of national AHA curriculum requirements
- Security code required for purchase
- Sold individually
- Languages provided: Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Italian, Simplified Chinese, German, Polish, and International English. Language will be selected in CPRVerify.
- AHA International eCards are only available to international training centers (ITCs).
- Before eCard orders can be placed, a training center must notify AHA International Operations at email@example.com to activate its eCard feature in its CPRVerify account.
- The turnaround time is about 24 hours, except for orders placed on Saturday or Sunday.
Product Specifications: Each eCard comes with the option of two templates:
- Electronic wallet-sized card
- Electronic certificate
What if I purchased the U.S. version student manuals to use while waiting for IVE to become available? Can I still use the International eCard?
- Yes, an International eCard can be used.
How are eCards issued to students?
There are two ways that AHA eCards may be issued to students:
- CPRVerify admins, TC admins, or instructors may issue eCards directly to students using the “Assign eCards to Students” link.
- Through the CPRVerify system, CPRVerify admins or TC admins may issue eCards through the “Roster Manager” screen by checking a box next to the students’ names for eCard.
Is there a way employers can verify the authenticity of an AHA eCard?
- Yes, employers may verify that an eCard is authentic by entering the card code at CPRVerify or scanning the QR code on the eCard.
- The AHA has also created a memo on the validity of eCards for employers who may request an official AHA statement. This memo is located on CPRVerify.