This product is not returnable.
With the high demand for ventilator management in the acute setting due to COVID-19, healthcare providers may be tasked with managing complex patients with minimal understanding of mechanical ventilation or ventilators. This self-directed eLearning course helps healthcare providers in the acute care setting improve knowledge and competence in mechanical ventilation skills. Successful completion of this course includes review of all course content and answering all knowledge-check questions. Upon successful completion, students will be able to view/print a certificate of completion. Completion of this course does not result in an AHA course completion card.
Course content includes:
- Respiratory Physiology
- Basic Functions of a Ventilator
- Ventilator Use in Respiratory Failure
- Goals of Care in Respiratory Failure
Product specifications for this course include:
- Self-directed, eLearning course for use by a single student
- Can be completed on eLearning.Heart.org, anywhere Internet is available
- Approximate completion time: 1 hour
- Certificate of completion available upon successful course completion
- Course content available for 24 months (2 years) following activation