- Low cost allows more units per class—training students faster.
- New plug-in module design allows easy upgrades and language changes.
- Lightweight design and carry case make the units easily portable to remote sites.
- Ability to plug in speakers lets the entire class hear scenarios as they play out—extending training even while they wait.
- AC adapter and battery operation assure you will never be without power.
- Fully functional remote control allows instructors to easily control scenarios and pause to review or discuss, when required.
- Changeable plug-in module allows for guideline updates or language changes without buying a complete unit.
- Audible metronome paces CPR chest compressions.
- Volume adjustment pause functions
- Uses 3 AA batteries (not included)
- Tests proper attachment of shock pads
- Includes 8 AHA scenarios to treat different cardiac arrest cases
- External speaker jack
- Volume adjustment and pause function
- Spanish/English capability
- Each trainer includes a remote control, nylon carrying case, wire connectors, 2 sets of pads (1 adult and 1 child), carrying case, and instruction manual
- Includes one big bag for convenience to carry all 4 trainer units
3-year warranty against defects
- Each individual kit measures: 10.5"L x 8"W x 2.75"H
- Each carry case measures: 13.5"L x 9.5"W x 11.5"H
- Each Outer Carton measures: 30" x 11" x 27"
- Pack of 4
- Language: English and Spanish