Get a FREE Basic Bleeding Control Course ($220 value) with purchase of a 4-pack of Phokus Wound Cubes! Limited time only!
Phokus Wound Cube:
Phokus' redesigned Wound Cube™ Gen2 wound simulator has five large usable wound patterns designed into a transparent soft silicone cube.
The Wound Cube™ Gen2 was designed to increase muscle memory for students learning the basics of bleeding control. Our design allows for more effective training in any classroom setting.
- Wet or Dry training device - master the basics
- 3x Gunshot Wounds - Flat, Large, and XL
- 2x Large Lacerations
- Realistic Tissue Loss
- Realistic Tissue Density
- Compact Design (No wasted space)
- Durably built
- Blood simulant can be used with this product for added realism
FREE Basic Bleeding Control Course
The Basic Bleeding Control program consists of both video content and samples of hands-on training with the supplies the student should learn. Based on recommendations from the Hartford Consensus and the American College of Surgeons, all instruction given is drawn from widely accepted treatment guidelines and procedures.
- Lay-responder focused with real-life scenarios
- Covers the following skills: major hemorrhage assessment through the String of Survival, tourniquet application (windlass and elastic), and wound packing.
- Interactive instruction consists of both video content and hands-on training.
- Video provides consistent visual instruction for correct usage of important supplies. It pauses for review and prompts for skill training.
- Average class takes only 60–90 minutes!
- 1 DVD
- 1 USB with course orientation
- 10 posters
- 10 reference cards
- 1 C-A-T® Tourniquet
- 1 SWAT-T™ Tourniquet
- 1 hemostatic dressing
- 1 compressed gauze
- 1 emergency blanket