Each of the modules in Advanced Medical Life Support (AMLS) Continuing Education includes interactive patient scenarios where EMS practitioners can apply the concepts from the AMLS course and gain valuable experience in a convenient and safe online environment.
- Allows EMS practitioners to earn eight hours of continuing education credits
- Designed for independent learners
- AMLS cards will not be issued
Interactive patient scenarios encourage critical thinking and challenge EMS practitioners to apply their knowledge to realistic situations. During the scenarios, EMS practitioners:
- Are at the patient’s side from arrival on scene to delivery to the hospital.
- Assess, review, and discern the possible diagnosis of the patient.
- Choose the next step to take on the AMLS Assessment Pathway.
- Confirm the final diagnosis.
NOTE: Access codes will be emailed within 24-48 hours of orders placed between 7:30am–5:30pm CST Monday–Friday. If order is placed on Friday after 5pm CST, code will be emailed Monday morning. This product is non-returnable.