This product is non-returnable.
Online portion of BLS blended learning that will prepare students for hands-on practice and testing of BLS skills
- Updated to reflect new science in the 2020 American Heart Association Guidelines for CPR & ECC
- The learner has a choice of completing a pre-hospital or in hospital contextualized track.
- Learners follow a continuously adapting learning path that is personalized by the learner’s own inputs: Their performance, and their self- reported confidence level related to each probe. The course content is presented in the form of self-directed learning content, probes and Cognitive Assessment Activities.
- After completing the online portion, students will attend a structured, Instructor-led hands-on session that focuses on meaningful skills practice, debriefing, team scenarios, discussions of local protocols and skills testing.
- Learners may select to take the course in the following languages: U.S. English, International English (IVE), Chinese Simplified, Japanese, German, Italian, Portuguese, and Spanish.
Access codes will be emailed within 24 hours when orders are placed between 7:30am–5:30pm CST Monday–Friday. If order is placed on Friday after 5pm CST, code will be emailed Monday morning.