This product is non-returnable.
The Heartsaver First Aid eCard is the digital version of the Heartsaver First Aid printed course completion card. It is a valid, more secure, and preferred alternative to the printed card.
eCards are issued by AHA Training Center Coordinators and Instructors to students who successfully complete all requirements of an AHA course. Students receive an email inviting them to claim their eCard online. Once claimed by the student, employers then can validate course training at www.heart.org/cpr/mycards.
- Viewable online
- Preferred alternative to printed AHA Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED course completion card
- All card information, including optional modules completed, are entered by the course Instructor for added card security
- Printable in full page or wallet-size format
- For more information, see the AHA Course Card Reference Guide, available at CPR.Heart.org and on the AHA Instructor Network
This version is not compliant with the data privacy regulations under the (EU) European Union and should not be purchased for use in: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia (Czech Republic), Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Vatican City
How will you receive the eCard after purchase?
- The American Heart has developed an online tool which allows AHA TC Coordinators (TCCs), Training Center Admins (TC Admins) and Instructors the ability to issue virtual AHA course completion cards – or eCards – to students. AHA’s My Cards is conveniently available through the AHA Instructor Network’s Training Central™
- This tool is known as My Cards
- The turnaround time is about 24 hours, except for orders placed on Saturday & Sunday
How do customers issue eCards to the students?
There are three ways (please also refer to User Guide):
- Through the My Cards system, TCCs or TC Admins may issue eCards to their Instructors using the Assign eCards to Instructors link. The Instructors may then handle distribution of eCards to students.
- Through the My Cards system, TCCs or TC Admins may issue eCards directly to Students using the Assign eCards to Students link.
- Through the My Courses™ system, TCCs, TC Admins or Instructors may issue eCards through the Roster Manager screen simply by checking a box next to the students’ names and clicking the Assign eCards button.