The web browser you are using is out of date. To ensure you do not encounter any issues checking out, please update or switch to a compatible browser.
This product is non-returnable.
IVE (International Version English) is the preferred and accepted format for International English-based training. All AHA Distributors should sell the IVE version of a product. If the IVE version is unavailable, then defer to the English version. IVE training materials have been updated to include metric units of measure and other global references that do not apply to students in the USA and Canada.
eCard for the completion of the AHA International ACLS Course
- Updated to reflect new science in the 2020 American Heart Association Guidelines for CPR & ECC
- Languages provided:
- Can be printed in International English, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese Brazil, and Spanish
- Outside of Europe: Language selection made in CPRverify by Training Center
- IVE (International Version English) eCards are only available to international training centers (ITCs).
- Each eCard comes with the option of two templates:
- Electronic wallet-sized card
- Electronic certificate
Before eCard orders can be placed, a training center must notify AHA International Operations at email@example.com to activate its eCard feature in its CPRVerify account. The turnaround time is about 24 hours, except for orders placed on Saturday or Sunday.
This version is not compliant with the data privacy regulations under the (EU) European Union and should not be purchased for use in: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia (Czech Republic), Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Vatican City
How are eCards issued to students?
There are two ways that AHA eCards may be issued to students:
- CPRVerify admins, TC admins, or instructors may issue eCards directly to students using the “Assign eCards to Students” link.
- Through the CPRVerify system, CPRVerify admins or TC admins may issue eCards through the “Roster Manager” screen by checking a box next to the students’ names for eCard.
Is there a way employers can verify the authenticity of an AHA eCard?
- Yes, employers may verify that an eCard is authentic by entering the card code at CPRVerify or scanning the QR code on the eCard.
- The AHA has also created a memo on the validity of eCards for employers who may request an official AHA statement. This memo is located on CPRVerify.