The web browser you are using is out of date. To ensure you do not encounter any issues checking out, please update or switch to a compatible browser.
IVE (International Version English) is the preferred and accepted format for International English-based training. All AHA Distributors should sell the IVE version of a product. If the IVE version is unavailable, then defer to the English version. IVE training materials have been updated to include metric units of measure and other global references that do not apply to students in the USA and Canada.
This product is non-returnable
Contains all the information students need to successfully complete the BLS Course.
- Updated to reflect new science in the 2020 AHA Guidelines for CPR and ECC
- The electronic equivalent of the AHA’s printed IVE BLS Provider Manual, #20-2804
- Included with the BLS Provider Manual is the AHA’s BLS Reference eCard (JN-1026). This is a convenient, quick reference tool that healthcare professionals can access during the BLS Course and in a variety of healthcare settings. The Digital Reference Card includes:
- CAB/Critical Concepts
- Adult Basic Life Support Algorithm for Healthcare Providers
- Opioid-Associated Emergency for Healthcare Providers Algorithm
- Adult Basic Life Support in Pregnancy for Healthcare Providers
- Pediatric Basic Life Support Algorithm for Healthcare Providers-Single Rescuer
- Pediatric Basic Life Support Algorithm for Healthcare Providers-2 or More Rescuers
- Summary of High-Quality CPR Components for BLS Providers
- Relief of Foreign-Body Airway Obstruction
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the importance of high-quality CPR and its impact on survival
- Describe all of the steps of the Chain of Survival and apply the BLS concepts of the Chain of Survival
- Recognize the signs of someone needing CPR
- Perform high-quality CPR for adults, children, and infants
- Describe the importance of early use of an AED and demonstrate its use
- Provide effective ventilations by using a barrier device
- Describe the importance of teams in multi-rescuer resuscitation and perform as an effective team member during multi-rescuer CPR
- Describe the technique for relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) for adults and infants
Content cannot be printed.
For technical information and requirements, please visit https://elearning.heart.org/courseTechnicalRequirement
Access codes will be emailed within 24 hours when orders are placed between 7:30am–5:30pm CST Monday–Friday. If order is placed on Friday after 5pm CST, code will be emailed Monday morning.
This product is not to be purchased, sold, transported, or used for training anywhere in the USA or Canada.
For FAQs, technical specifications, and more information on digital products, please see AHA Digital Product Information.
This version is not compliant with the data privacy regulations under the (EU) European Union and should not be purchased for use in: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia (Czech Republic), Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Vatican City